The monkeys do not want to stop rolling. And so Astronomical Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD will come on Steam il 10 December (between less than a week) at the price of 29, 99 EUR. The most passionate fans of the game can immediately take advantage of the launch discount 20% valid until 17 December. You can already pre-order the game from the Steam page
A short distance from publication on Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the Steam version retains all the features of the game (including the ability to unlock Sonic the Hedgehog procedure special character) and introduces some specifically designed for the Private pc.
Dynamic control options and full joypad support:
- Reconfigurable keys, joypad support and mouse keyboard both in the main mode and in in mini-games.
- You play without framerate limits or by choosing a locked framerate – players can choose the best settings for their computer screen (by selecting 60, 120, 144 , 240 or unlimited FPS)
Wide variety of graphic settings and options specific to Private PCs:
- Texture filters, put up-processing, anti-aliasing effects, anisotropic filter and options for shadows
- A wide variety of resolutions and settings for playing in the window, customizing the HUD, adjusting the computer screen and various graphic presets
- World rankings for Time Assault and Decathlon, support for collectible cards and Steam successes
- Support for Steam Cloud
- Support for the controller vibration function
- A mouse cursor in the shape of a banana
CHARACTERISTICS OF SUPER MONKEY BALL: BANANA BLITZ HD
Astronomical Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD gives new life to a great classic, with updated graphics and optimized controls, making it even more immediate to immediately start rolling in 100 levels of the game.
- Astronomical Monkey Ball debuts on Private PC: with framerate without limitations, VSync and support for ultra-huge screens
- The game is back in HD version: originally published in 2006 for Wii, Astronomical Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD is an improved version of the original title with 100 single player levels, 10 multiplayer mini-games, a redesigned control system, updated graphics and much more
- Online leaderboards: for the first time in the series, players from all over the world can challenge each other thanks to online rankings for two new single player game modes, or the Time Assault and the Decathlon Net Assault mini-game.
The Astronomical Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD article on Steam from 10 December comes from IlVideogioco.com.